ASIO-T4 provides protective security advice to Australian Government departments, agencies, business enterprises and critical infrastructure owners. With the written approval of the Attorney-General, ASIO-T4 can provide such services to others, provided that a Commonwealth interest can be shown.
More information on ASIO-T4's work can be found at the links below:
- Protective Security Courses for 2017
- Protective Security Risk Reviews
- Protective Security Advice
- Certification of Zone 5 Facilities
- Physical Security Certification of Outsourced ICT Facilities
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (TSCM)
- Approval of Destruction Services
ASIO-T4, on behalf of the Security Construction and Equipment Committee (SCEC), evaluates protective security products to determine their suitability for use in Australian Government facilities. A list of approved products can be found in the Security Equipment Evaluated Products List (SEEPL). ASIO-T4 also conducts (on behalf of SCEC) briefings for SCEC Security Zone Consultants and SCEC approved Locksmiths.
For further information on SCEC please refer to the SCEC website www.scec.gov.au