ASIO staff are employed under the ASIO Act 1979. ASIO's conditions of service are similar to those of the Australian Public Service (APS).
You will enjoy benefits including:
- Four (4) weeks annual leave*;
- Cumulative personal leave* ;
- Long service leave*;
- Flexible working hours (below Executive Officer level);
- Shift penalty entitlements for shift workers;
- Salary packaging arrangements;
- Access to a comprehensive superannuation scheme;
- Access to study opportunities;
- Diverse career opportunities;
- Promotions awarded on merit through a selection process;
- Frequent opportunities to transfer roles (at-level) within the Organisation.
*Casual employees are paid a 15% loading in lieu of leave entitlements.